Welcome to Audeo’s Traditional School Counselor Resource Page

Our objective is to work closely with school counselors at traditional sites to facilitate the placement of students that might need Audeo’s unique instructional program. This page is designed to inform and facilitate the referral process for potential and returning students.

ALTUSGrad2012bellomo (321 of 336)

Each year, traditional school counselors rely on Audeo’s services to re-engage students in the education process and help them succeed in a personalized environment. Browse the options below to find counselor resources and more information about Audeo.

Audeo Charter School is an independent study, public school option serving students in grades K-12. Like all public schools, it is tuition-free.

Audeo students are offered the freedom to accelerate, the focus to catch-up, and the support to graduate. Audeo teachers are “on-demand” in the Resource Centers, ready to offer one-on-one support to any student. Teachers assign courses based on each student’s academic and career plans, which are made with the help of counselors and parents upon enrollment. In addition, a variety of additional Student Pathways that frequently align better with individual student needs are available.

The Audeo university model of coursework uniquely prepares students for post-secondary education, as students focus on 1-2 courses at a time, and each course takes 4-6 weeks. All Audeo resource centers offer a quiet, distraction-free learning environment.

One Audeo credit is equivalent to one full, high school semester.

Click here to view the Audeo Course Catalog.

At Audeo Charter School, there are many UC a-g courses available. These courses can be identified by looking through the Student-Parent Resource Guide or talking with an Audeo teacher or counselor.

To learn more about the requirements, visit the University of California website for more information.

At Audeo Charter School, there are a wide variety of courses that have been approved by the NCAA – the National Collegiate Athletics Association. If a student plans to play sports in college, either Division I or Division II, their courses must meet the NCAA requirements for college athletes.

To learn more about the NCAA courses available, talk to a counselor, view the Student-Parent Resource Guide or visit the NCAA Eligibility Center for more information.

Comments are closed.