Mission, Vision, Values
The educational community known as Audeo Charter School is committed to the development of a personalized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
Audeo Charter School is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
Audeo Charter School is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and Southern California.
Audeo Charter School will implement personalized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
- Kids come first.
- Education at Audeo is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- Audeo is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high energy people who speak for themselves. They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- Audeo is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- Audeo employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity, credit ratio, auditability, quality, performance, and commitment to the vision of Audeo.
- Audeo is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- Audeo uses business principles in managing the school.