Careers with Audeo
Audeo uses California’s premiere public education job search website, Ed-Join, to recruit and manage its hiring process. Maintained by the California Teacher Recruitment and Incentive Program, Ed-Join is a portal to thousands of teaching and education job openings and to a broad range of other job placement and training services for job seekers.
To view current open Audeo positions go www.edjoin.org.
Audeo Employee Benefits:
- Audeo’s employee benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, life insurance, and a variety of voluntary benefits.
- Audeo’s benefits are 100% employer paid for the employee and all eligible dependents.
Compensation Information For Teachers At Audeo:
- Teachers are placed on the Audeo salary scale based on education (academic transcripts) and experience (employment history/verification), as evaluated by Audeo human resource staff.
- Audeo Teacher salary scale exceeds San Diego Unified School District salary scale by 5%.
- Audeo’s employment year is from July 1 to June 30. Teacher contracts are for 12 month/228 contract days.
- See our Salary Schedule.