Accomplishments, Awards, and Honors
- Audeo Charter School was chosen and approved by the San Diego Unified School District for the $6.25 million Prop Z bond grant.
- Audeo was awarded the Dissemination Grant, a competitive grant program to distribute best practices to Laurel Preparatory Academy.
- Audeo’s charter was unanimously renewed by the San Diego Unified School District Board of Education
- Finalist for San Diego Business Journal’s “Best Place to Work!”
- Finalist for San Diego Chamber of Commerce’s most Emerging Business of the Year and Most Innovative Product or Service
- Earned a Similar School Ranking of 10! 10 is the highest possible.
- Awarded a 3-year grant from San Diego Social Venture Partners www.sdsvp.org.
- Received the California Award for Performance Excellence Eureka Award www.calexcellence.org.
- Opened new learning centers in Carlsbad, Escondido, and Mission Valley
- Met all criteria for AYP
- Earned a Similar School Ranking of 9
- Granted by the State Board of Education 100% funding for five fiscal years for exceeding the criteria prescribed by SB 740